We’ve conjured a magical “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” Movie Premiere Weekend in NYC! Dawn your best attire and join us for a 1920s speak easy reception and fantastical wizarding dinner and then go to our premiere of the movie! Add to that an EXCLUSIVE GUIDED DOCENT TOUR of “Harry Potter: A History of Magic” at the New York Historical Society Museum, a private EXCLUSIVE showing of New York’s Tenement Museum which inspired the design of the Fantastic Beasts sets…and so many other magical surprises..it’s a fantastical wizarding weekend not to be missed!
Trip highlights include:
• Accommodations – 2 nights – 4 star hotel
Thursday, Nov. 15th:
• Welcoming 1920s Speak Easy Reception and “Fantastical” Wizarding Banquet
• Your own private VIP Movie Showing of “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” at midnight!
• Wizarding activities we dare not divulge but that are sure to occur during your “Fantastical Beast” NYC adventure
Friday, Nov. 16th:
• Private Guided Coach Tour of all major locations (and other fun sites) that were the inspiration for “The Fantastic Beasts” world/sets (such as the Woolworth Building, the Flat Iron Building, the NY County National Bank (now apts.), the Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, Washington Square Park and other sites.)
• Enjoy time on your own in the late afternoon/evening to take in a show and explore the city…or take part in optional additional wizarding food/activities with us.
Saturday, Nov. 17th:
• We’re taking over the Tenement Museum! Exclusive rental of Tenement Museum for our group to enjoy private interactive tours with docents and staff.
• Tenement Lunch featuring all the foods from the Lower East Side that were popular in the 1920s – presented by HP Fan Tours, The Tenement and their partners – – and a speaker from the museum explaining the tie-in with the films.
• “Harry Potter: A History of Magic” Exhibition at The New York Historical Society Museum after our lunch (early Saturday afternoon.) You’ll see the exhibition with private docent tours arranged for our group of the exhibition and you’ll have full access to the entire museum. (Tickets don’t even go on sale until April to the public – but we’ve already gotten your tickets secured!)
See what the New York Historical Society has to say about this fantastic exhibit: “Capturing the traditions of folklore and magic at the heart of the Harry Potter stories, Harry Potter: A History of Magic unveils rare books, manuscripts, and magical objects from the collections of the British Library, New-York Historical Society, U.S. Harry Potter-publisher Scholastic, and other special collections. Visitors can explore the subjects studied at Hogwarts and see original drafts and drawings by J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter illustrators Mary GrandPré and Jim Kay. Harry Potter: A History of Magic is currently on view at the British Library in London through February 28, 2018.”
• Transportation to and from all our activities during the tour included
**Additional Optional add-ons:
• An additional wizarding banquet on Friday, Nov. 16th.
(While many fans have said they’d like time to go explore the city or see a Broadway show on their own, please let us know if you’d prefer the opportunity to attend another wizarding dinner along with additional wizarding activities!)
• An additional night’s accommodation on Saturday evening.
(We will be happy to extend the group discount rate we have for our weekend to all guests that would like to stay Saturday evening as well.
Trip pricing options:
-$699 per person – Quad Occupancy
-$779 per person – Triple Occupancy
-$849 per person – Double Occupancy
-$989 per person – Single Occupany
*Prices do not include airfare
Only 50 spaces available! 50% SOLD OUT AS OF 3/8/18. Book your reservation today!