We’ve conjured a magical “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” Movie Premiere Weekend in NYC! Dawn your best attire and join us for a 1920s speak easy reception and fantastical wizarding dinner and then go to our premiere of the movie! Add to that an EXCLUSIVE GUIDED DOCENT TOUR of “Harry Potter: A History of Magic” at the New York Historical Society Museum, a private EXCLUSIVE showing of New York’s Tenement Museum which inspired the design of the Fantastic Beasts sets…and so many other magical surprises..it’s a fantastical wizarding weekend not to be missed!
Trip highlights include:
• Accommodations – 2 nights – 4 star hotel – The Millenium Hilton, 55 Church St, New York, NY 1000
Thursday, Nov. 15th:
• Discover our hidden speakeasy at the fantastical Trinity Place, for a 1920’s themed reception with sodas, cocktails, hors-d’oeuvres and more!
• Get transported by magical private coach to a special hideaway for dinner, at Freeman’s- a location fit for any magic and no-maj folk alike- where you’ll relax, dine and visit with fellow witches and wizards while you prepare for your missions to prevail over the Dark Arts in NYC!
• Your own private VIP Movie Showing of “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” in Times Square at midnight!
Friday, Nov. 16th:
• Enjoy private Woolworth Building Tours along with wizarding activities at the hotel.
The iconic Woolworth Building (MACUSA) gave J.K. Rowling the inspiration for the look and feel of Fantastic Beasts. It features Gothic architecture, which is synonymous with the magical world of Harry Potter. The stories and features at The Woolworth are magical in and of themselves!
• Panoramic coach tour of NYC sites related to “Fantastic Beasts” and more!
• Enjoy time on your own in the evening to take in a show and explore the city…or take part in optional additional wizarding food/activities with us.
• Boil toil and trouble at The Cauldron! A magical wizarding potion and cocktail experience unlike any other. Brew alcoholic concoctions (or non-alcoholic, for those of our guests travelling by brooms) at The Cauldron‘s special pop-up location.
Saturday, Nov. 17th:
• We’re taking over the Tenement Museum! Exclusive rental of Tenement Museum for our group to enjoy private interactive tours with docents and staff. Explore the sites that inspired and lay the groundwork for many of the interior sets in the newest films!
• Tenement Lunch featuring foods from the Lower East Side that were popular in the 1920s- presented by HP Fan Tours, The Tenement and their partners- and a speaker from the museum explaining the tie-in with the films.
• “Harry Potter: A History of Magic” Exhibition at The New York Historical Society Museum after our lunch (early Saturday afternoon.) You’ll see the exhibition with private docent tours arranged for our group of the exhibition and you’ll have full access to the entire museum.
See what the New York Historical Society has to say about this fantastic exhibit: “Capturing the traditions of folklore and magic at the heart of the Harry Potter stories, Harry Potter: A History of Magic unveils rare books, manuscripts, and magical objects from the collections of the British Library, New-York Historical Society, U.S. Harry Potter-publisher Scholastic, and other special collections. Visitors can explore the subjects studied at Hogwarts and see original drafts and drawings by J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter illustrators Mary GrandPré and Jim Kay. Harry Potter: A History of Magic is currently on view at the British Library in London through February 28, 2018.”
• Transportation to and from all our activities during the tour included
**Additional Optional add-ons:
• An additional night’s accommodation on Saturday evening.
(We will be happy to extend the group discount rate we have for our weekend to all guests that would like to stay Saturday evening as well.
Trip pricing options:
-$699 per person – Quad Occupancy
-$779 per person – Triple Occupancy
-$849 per person – Double Occupancy
-$989 per person – Single Occupancy
*Prices do not include airfare